Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Part III ....


Day one at new job .... Oh my gosh did I ever feel like a fish out of water!! For an organized obsessed person this can go into my book of the 10 most un-organized days of my life!! First off Don didn't tell his gal she was being replaced until today (I was sure he would have told her on Friday and thank goodness he did tell her away from the office). Needless to say all of her stuff was still in her office. Piles of paper everywhere ... files everywhere ... need I say more. She was going to come in tonight after she got out of school to clear out the office. I didn't want to go in and start moving papers around and making myself at home. Just didn't feel comfortable and didn't want her to feel bad when she came in tonight to clear out her stuff. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to dive right in to all the files and make heads and tails out of all the piles in the office. I can already tell that Don has a sorta of "whatever works" attitude about paperwork. I bet he doesn't even know what agents have what properties listed. I have to really take a step back and take off my "bosses" hat and realize that I am no longer the boss. Give me time however and I am sure that hat will be put back on!! J/K!!! Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get into the office and really get it set up to my liking so next Monday I will be ready to dive right in and start organizing things and see where I fit in at Re/Max.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good luck with all that organizing! I'm sure you will have it all cleaned up fast.