Monday, March 16, 2009

A New Adventure ....

WOW .... Friday the 13th ended up being an interesting day. After 11 1/2 years at the same job with the same fun people my journey at Premier Real Estate will be ending within the next couple of weeks. It just goes to show that your job is never secure no matter how confident you feel. It came as a surprise and shock. I am okay and will be embarking on a new adventure. For those of you who pray all I can say is please pray for my dear friend JC for the Lord's guidance and direction and to make decisions that are based on God's direction and not his own. More details to follow once I know what I am going to do.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! What a shock. I'll be keeping you in my prayers and JC too.

susie said...

If there was anyone with job security I would have thought it was you...I am so sorry for the shock of it all. I will be praying for you and for all of the decisions you will be making. Thankfully, God knows the end of the story even if we don't.

Karen said...

Oh Beth, I am so sorry! Please call me! I had just told Susie over the weekend that I needed to call you (before I learned tonight about last Friday).
Big hugs to you, my dear friend!