Sunday, April 19, 2009

Not much happening .....

..... but it has been a while since I blogged (not that anyone really reads mine). I have been so so busy at work ... pretty much got my office all orgainzed the way I want it and finished up some misc. cleaning around the office. We are only about a month away before we begin our summer at the ranch ... as many of you know I really enjoy our time at the ranch. William took the drift boat to Medford and had A LOT of work done on the boat. He had a new floor put in (as the old one was wood and was rotting out), new bench seats with lockable storage, new foot drop anchor as well as the inside completely resprayed. The boat looks awesome and now all we need are new seats and we will be fishing in style!! The nice thing is the lockable storage so now we don't have to unload it every weekend and put stuff in the trailer. He even got a cover so we can cover it and help it last much longer as this will probably be his last drift boat for quite some time! I'm sure I will have lots of fun stuff to post once we are spending time at the ranch!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I love reading your blog! Just because it's your own life doesn't mean it's not interesting to others! :)

Kim said...

I read your blog all the time too and enjoy it! Your boat sounds like it is going to be spiffy. Will you take the grandkids out on it much?

Beth said...

We are hoping to take Alexis to the ranch with us more this years since she is older and easier to entertain. She would love floating the river.

Karen said...

Hey Beth...after the past couple of months you've been through, you deserve some longgg weekends!! Enjoy that remodeled boat!
OXOXOXO